The manual trolley BS91 B equipped with a manual lateral tilter is the ideal product if a small quantity of bottles (up to a maximum weight of 300 kg) with different diameters and types.
The bottle is gripped by clamping jaws completely covered with interchangeable rubber and locked with a sturdy clamping handwheel; continuous 360° lateral rotation is achieved by manually actuating the handwheel, which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to empty the bottleat height. The bottles can be kept reverse even for long periods.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilting trolleys, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the bottle stable in the emptying position once rotated.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|Grip||Manual by handwheel|
|Lifting||Manual with lever pump|
|Rotation||Manual by handwheel|
|Max. lifting height||1500/2500 mm|
|Turning radius||1070 mm|