Frontal manual drum tilter to be installed on the forks of the forklift to rotate standard oil drums made of metal.
If you need to rotate drums of only one type all having the same diameter, BSE89 DF with an excellent value for money is the right product.
The drum is embraced by the 230 mm high clamping band and secured with a commercial clamping handle;; continuous 360° rotation is achieved by manually actuating the handwheel, which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to empty the drums at height.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilters, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the drum stable in the emptying position once rotated.
The tilter is simply and safely secured to the forks by means of the chain and karabiner.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|No. of drums moved||1|
|Centre of gravity||1645 mm|
|Height of gripping jaws||400 mm|