Forklift drum mover for a single drum for clamping the cylindrical part of metal drums.
The central clamping forklift mover BSE88 finds its ideal use in the transport of standard metal drums (oil drums), hooking them easily and reliably in their cylindrical part.
This type of forklift mover differs from its sister BS88 by the lighter structural works of the fork frame; it is therefore less suitable for intensive use.
The drum is automatically lifted, transported and emptied without the operator having to leave the forklift.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|On the cylindrical part
|No. of drums moved
|Centre of gravity