The BS91 DF drum tilter trolley equipped with a manual frontal drum tilter is the ideal product if a small quantity of drums (up to a maximum weight of 300 kg) of only one type all having the same diameter, must be moved and rotated in complete safety.
The drum is wound by the 230 mm high clamping band, completely covered with interchangeable rubber and locked with a sturdy clamping handle made by VEAB; continuous 360° frontal rotation is achieved by manually actuating the handwheel, which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to empty the drums at height.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilters, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the drum stable in the emptying position once rotated.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|Grip||Manual with band|
|Lifting||Manual with lever pump|
|Rotation||Manual by handwheel|
|Max. lifting height||1500/3500 mm|
|Turning radius||1070 mm|
|Gripping range||D 580 mm|
|Height of gripping jaws||230 mm|