Manual drum tilter to be installed on the chain of a hoist to rotate all types of drums.
If you need to rotate drums of different diameters and types (iron, plastic, cardboard) by means of a bridge crane, a bogie crane or a hoist, any BS89 PV is the right equipment, and if necessary you can also use it with the forks of the forklift.
The drum is wound by 400 mm high gripping jaws completely covered with interchangeable rubber, manually operated by a clamping handwheel; continuous 360° rotation is achieved by manually actuating the dedicated turning handwheel which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to empty the drums at height.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilters, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the drum stable in the emptying position once rotated.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|No. of drums moved||1|