Manual drum tilter to be installed on the chain of a hoist to rotate standard oil drums made of metal.
If you need to rotate drums of only one type with the same diameter by means of a bridge crane, a bogie crane or a hoist, any BS89 PF is the right equipment, and if necessary you can also use it with the forks of the forklift.
The drum is wound by the 230 mm high clamping band, completely covered with interchangeable rubber and locked with a sturdy clamping handle made by VEAB; continuous 360° rotation is achieved by manually actuating the handwheel, which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to empty the drums at height.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilters, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the drum stable in the emptying position once rotated.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|No. of drums moved||1|
|Height of gripping jaws||230 mm|