Frontal manual drum tilter to be installed on the forks of the forklift to rotate all types of drums.
The BS89 DV tilter has been designed to rotate drums of different diameters and types (iron, plastic, cardboard). With the help of appropriate accessories we are also able to handle drums that are not cylindrical or objects with special shapes.
The drum is wound by 400 mm high gripping jaws completely covered with interchangeable rubber, manually operated by a clamping handwheel; continuous 360° rotation is achieved by manually actuating the dedicated turning handwheel which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to empty the drums at height.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilters, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the drum stable in the emptying position once rotated.
The tilter is simply and safely secured to the forks by means of the clamping bracket.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|No. of drums moved||1|
|Centre of gravity||1645 mm|
|Height of gripping jaws||400 mm|