Frontal manual drum tilter to be installed on the forks of the forklift to rotate standard oil drums made of metal.
If you need to rotate drums of only one type all having the same diameter, BS89 DF is the right equipment.
The drum is wound by the 230 mm high clamping band, completely covered with interchangeable rubber and locked with a sturdy clamping handle made by VEAB; continuous 360° rotation is achieved by manually actuating the handwheel, which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to empty the drums at height.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilters, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the drum stable in the emptying position once rotated.
The tilter is simply and safely secured to the forks by means of the clamping bracket.
Special types of the supports.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|No. of drums moved||1|
|Height of gripping jaws||400 mm|