Remote controlled clamp for handling metal and plastic drums to be installed on the chain of a hoist.
If you need to handle metal or plastic drums (full or empty, open or closed) by means of a bridge crane, a bogie crane or a hoist, BS101 TC is the right equipment; if it is equipped with the hook for transport BS99 you can also use it with the forks of the forklift.
Made up in highly resistant carbon steel it achieves a safe and fast gripping. What is more, thanks to the maximum pressure valve, the drum can always be tightened with the correct clamping pressure (neither too weak nor too high) and last but not least, from a safety point of view, the block valve located on the cylinder keeps the drums tight even in the event of hydraulic pipes being cut.
The hooking and release occur through a radio control so that the operator can stay in the best position for a correct drum handling.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|At the top edge
|No. of drums moved
|Power control unit
|2.2 Kw 12V
|Max working pressure