Frontal manual tilter to be installed on the forks of the forklift to rotate all types of reels.
The BS89 DVB tilter has been designed to rotate reels of different diameters and types.
The reel is wound by gripping jaws completely covered with interchangeable rubber, manually operated by a clamping handwheel; continuous 360° rotation is achieved by manually actuating the dedicated turning handwheel which can engage a chain to make it easier for the operator to rotate the reels at height.
A special feature of all VEAB manual tilters, which is uncommon and should not be underestimated from a safety point of view, is that they keep the reel stable in the position once rotated.
The tilter is simply and safely secured to the forks by means of the clamping bracket.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|Centre of gravity||1660 mm|