Lateral hydraulic tilter that can be installed on the Fem plate of the forklift, for rotating all types of formworks.
The BS121 F tilter has been designed to rotate formworks of different diameters and types. The clamping jaws, completely coated with interchangeable high adhesion rubber, are hydraulically driven by a pair of oleodynamic cylinders; the entirely hydraulic rotation is continuous at right/left side by 360°.
Hydraulic actuation of the clamping/release and rotation offers important advantages: first of all it allows the formworks to be moved and rotated without the operator having to leave the forklift; secondly, thanks to the maximum pressure valve, the formworks can always be tightened with the correct clamping pressure (neither too weak nor too high) and last but not least, from a safety point of view, the block valves located on the cylinders keep the formworks tight even in the event of hydraulic pipes being cut.
The tilter is simply and safely secured to the forklift plate by means of the clamping bracket.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.