BS111 is an automatic mixer whose function is to rotate horizontally, for a period defined by the operator, drums whose contents needs to be mixed.
The drum is positioned horizontally on the 4 rollers of the mixer by means of a lateral drum tilter. Once this is done, the protection grid lowers and turns it for a set time that can range from a few seconds to many hours.
Built in sturdy metal structural (stainless steel or painted with anti-rust and enamel), with drum support rollers in Vulcollan, BS111 offers a high rotation speed (40 rpm) and excellent protection of the drums. An important feature of this mixer is the possibility to move it to the most comfortable position inside the work area, thanks to the 4 self-supporting feet, the electrical control panel and the protection barrier connected to the structure. At the customer's request, wheels with brakes can be used instead of the support feet for an easier movement.
- Available in both stainless steel and painted steel.
- Tailored solutions - Custom design for your needs.
- Reliable experience - Over 30 years of successes.
- ATEX certification - Possibility to ATEX conversion.
- Customer support - Immediate answers and solutions.
|Power control unit||0.75 kW 230/400V|
|Drum rotation speed||9/39 rpm|